Thursday, August 19, 2010

THE LANGUAGE OF THE FAN



The lady appears briefly at the balcony, slowly fanning herself, and returns inside, shutting the balcony means "I can’t go out"

If she appears briefly at the balcony, excitedly fanning herself, and quickly goes inside, leaving the balcony open: "I’ll go out soon"

Well, such as it is with the language of the fan. Grandma didn't have a balcony on the soddy, most likely she didn't have a fan, rather cooled herself with a rag of some sort.


Resting the fan on her lips: meant, "I don’t trust you" If the fan was still in use, how often would YOU use it in this fashion?



Running her fingers through the fan’s ribs: "I want to talk to you"

Slowly fanning herself : "Don’t waste your time, I don’t care about you"

Quickly fanning herself: "I love you so much"


Quickly and impetuously closing the fan: "I’m jealous"

Hitting any object: "I’m impatient"

Yea, I gotta get a fan.

e


No comments: