Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Letters to Santa 1899

Dear Santa,
Please bring me an orange and a doll.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a set of dishes and a cupboard to put them in.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a doll and a buggy and bring my brother a train.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a pair of gloves and lots of nuts and candy.

Dear Santa,
I am not afraid of you.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a new coat, a doll, a buggy, and a wagon for my brother.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a bicycle, a pair of skates, an orange, nuts, and candy and then I will be a good boy.

Dear Santa,
I want a doll, some nuts and raisins, and an orange.

Dear Canterclaws,
Please bring me a piano and some candy.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a drum, some candy, an overcoat, and some nuts.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me slate and a book satchel. That is all.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me an air gun and some nuts

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a story book. I am good. Please bring me two story books.

Dear Santa,
I would like a drum, horn, and a coat and don't forget the nuts and candy

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a wash board and some clothes line and pins and all the other toys you give other children.

Dear Santa,
We want so many things this year, we don't know if your sled can carry off of them. We want two sleds, one green and one red, a live pony and a cart, an air gun, skates, and a train. We hope you have room.

Dear Santa,
I would like to have a ball and a pair of striped socks.

Dear Santa,
I want a toy cow.


No comments: