Monday, November 8, 2010

MORN NING

You know how you wake up in the morning and your mouth is all warm and fuzzy inside and you say, MORN NING to someone? Ever do that?

Well, I started to think, is that what they say on the social network called NING? Do they say, "MORE NING" or do the owners or creators say, "Let's have more ning"?

That reminded me of a booklet I made for my daughter when she was little. I took construction paper and printed, for example: ATE. These sheets were covered with something she could write on with a crayon.

ATE Now, tell me, what words can you make out of ATE by putting a letter in front of it?

A B C D E F G H I J K L are you running it through your head?

That got me thinking. If NING is a word are A E I O U?

NANG
NENG
NING
NONG
NUNG



NING: Social Network
NONG: Foolish person
NANG: Excellent
NUNG: Tai Language

Now remember, you heard it here FIRST!


e

No comments: