Sunday, March 2, 2008

DE TOX IN A BOX


On February 25, a post was published which included this information:


Look, see the black circle around the item called detox foot pads? These are supposed to help improve immune systems. It states they are all natural, premium foot patches containing vegetable, menthol, and other natural ingredients to promote natural detoxification and to enhance your body’s health. They work overnight to help increase circulation, improving immunity, reduce stress, and pain and relieve tired, and swollen feet. It’s an apparatus that wraps around your foot and the pad is anchored on the bottom of your foot. After one night, the pad looks like it’s nicotine stained.


Today I am reporting on the detox patches. I used the first set last night.


The directions say, clean the area of application. Placed patches on the soul of each foot or other area as illustrated. Cover with a clean sock . Upon waking the next morning, remove and discard the used patches and launder the sock. Wipe the area with a clean towel if needed. Use as often as needed.


It clearly states placed patches on soul of each foot at bed time. It clearly states upon awakening the next morning remove patch. Well, that's not the way I did it. I put them on the balls of my feet mid-evening and pattered about the house doing what I do naturally and then went to bed. I woke up about three o'clock and I felt like my feet were on fire. I suppose then all that walking around I had excited the products side of the little sack releasing them fully. Also in walking around on the little patches, helped shape and mold it to my feet!


On the package it says wake-up clean and healthy! It has a diagram of the general reflex zones. The toes represent the head. The ball of the foot represents the neck and chest. Along the outside of the foot is the liver and colon. The arch of the foot is representing the stomach. And your heels are hips, knees, and lower back.


Each patch contains Eucalyptus, menthol, natural mineral and other.



Now I think what happened was because I walked on them, the free products inside all slid to one side and got hard. Shall I assume that the product, much like a packet of sugar, should move around inside this 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 square while one sleeps? I'm not certain I gave it a true test, although the packet was stained, like it said/shows.



I will have to try this new improved formula with natural peppermint again using their specific directions including to do it at bedtime and take them off upon awakening. The only part of the test that I can take care up is those magnificent potty breaks throughout the night. I'll need to stand in for that. :-)



IS health is enhanced?



IS my circulation is increased ?


ARE my reflex zones are stimulated?


There are numerous laurels for the product. One said that his smelled of smoke when he took them off in the morning, although he had not smoked for eight years. The testimonies raved about the product.


Let's do this: I will use them according to directions for the next four nights and report back. I am certain all of you like to hear about stinky feet with morning coffee.....It is either that or ear candles, but that is a story in itself!


I wish you happy feet!



e




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like using detox foot pads, then you might want to try the ORIGINAL manufactured in Japan — NOT CHINA.

For more info please visit http://www.4kawase.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this kind of "reporting!" I can't wait to hear more. I heard about these and was so curious about them as well.