Friday, October 17, 2008

MYERS BRIGGS PERSONALITY TEST PART TWO

Let's refresh. Here are the eight traits, grouped by twos. We are one or the other in each catagory. You may have taken the test and already know what you are.

I took some college classes a few years back, this test was included. I have forgotten what the outcome was. I do know that I trained my brain to think differently because of the pending responsibilites. This test is supposed to be based on raw data of what you really are! Am I back to right winged? Or has some of the left brain taken over. When I took the test, I was 51% right and 49% left.

Attitudes
Extraversion (E) or
Introversion (I)

Perceiving Functions
Sensing (S) or
Intuition (N)

Judging Functions
Thinking (T) or
Feeling (F)

Lifestyle
Judgment (J) or
Perception (P)

I am going to take the Big Five test. How will this work with me being retired? I am thinking it is based on someone in the job market. We will see!

Report back tomorrow.

e

No comments: