Tuesday, February 23, 2010

INTENSE or INTENTION?


................And Faith said, "I love how intense you are about................".

I agreed.

And maybe that is a slice of this pie called where is Old Trunks and Worn Shoes going.

Perhaps it is all about riding the bronco until broke for a less experienced rider and OT climbing on a different horse to tame/train. Perhaps the getting there is more important that the got there. Know what I mean?

Is it all about mastery? No, I don't think so. I think it is about filling the barrel and moving on, regardless of how pure the contents are. There is a difference between being all you can be and all someone else can be. And that seems to be a life lesson many never learn.

I think that is where Old Trunks is. The aged lady who writes it is observing. Many she isn't in such a hurry after all.

e




No comments: