Sunday, February 28, 2010

20 BELOW STATEMENTS

And she said................it is too great a procrastination tool and I need to focus at this time. I am most productive in the springtime so want to take full advantage of the coming months. If you wish to stay in touch, please write................

Little brittle?

Over stated?

No wiggle room?

If someone you knew sent you this note, how would you react? Would you write? Wouldn't it depend on how well you knew her?

Where is the rule that note has to equal note? Or is it not procrastination on her part, rather no one is visiting with her?

There is much to be said about what people write. My good friend, Ella, used to say, "I read between the lines". Actually, I write between the lines.

The statement makes me shiver, yet, she has the right to make the statement. The icicle comes because there is no rebuttal.

Be warm in winter and in friendships.

e

No comments: