Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Corrections

I want to take a minute to thank Shirley for the corrections she sent regarding how names are spelled.

It is her loyality that makes this blog clean. It is an opportunity to get things right so future genealogists don't have to try to figure out just how and why names were spelled differently!

If you are printing the posts, here are the corrections, although All the Lovely Children post has been fixed.

Arlen..not Arlyn
Brenda Lou..not Brenda Lee
Heather Diane Ruud..not Rude
Juanita 8/14..not 8/13
Juanita known as Juanita since 8th grade..not Nita
Bailey Dianne..not Bailey Diane


e

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Elodee for the larger print! I can enlarge the regular size print in the other entries by holding down the ctrl button as I scroll. Since my vision is what it is..I do that all the time, though I appreciate your effort to make it easier for me.
I'm glad that me making corrections is OK..I saw that you wrote that things are editable, not written in stone.
Have a happy 4th everyone!