Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BUSTIN OUT ALL OVER



Dang it! June 1 has come and gone and I wanted to tell the story of the effect of the song, "June is Bustin' Out All Over".

We saw the movie in Minneapolis. It was a musical. It was marvelous and until I was corrected, I was certain it came from the film, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers". After all they danced and sang and we saw it in a big, (to us) theater. Alas, I am corrected, it really came from "Carosuel", from about the same time.

I was so impressed that I wrote JUNE all over the calendar for the month of June. ALL OVER. I suspect it was where I learned to make a j. Nevertheless, Mother was not happy.

Yet, when it comes to calendars, I really don't remember much of anything being written on it. -- except June.

May it bust out all over for you!

e

No comments: