Saturday, January 17, 2009

NON LIFE THREATENING EXPERIMENT

We are adults. We can choose which suggestions we get from friends. It is not any one's responsibility other than your own if something you try doesn't work. If it does, credit your source.

Do you have people in your life that you trust and admire? You know, the kind that suggest something so out languish that you do try it? Well, such as it was with Shirley.

She sent a list, it included using Elmer's Glue as an exfoliating agent. Okay, well, if Elmer's is good, wouldn't tacky be better? Where do you put it? Well, at the time of her message, she just had it on her nose. Me? ALL over my face. The email stated it took off the dead skin and pulled the junk out of the plugged pores.

I tacky-ed up my face and finished cleaning the up stairs. I gave it a half an hour. My face was frozen--well, actually glued in place. I am standing in the bathroom peering into the mirror trying to decide where to pull first. Nothing was loose. I frowned and grinned and some places broke loose. I figured this was a caper where you got a little corner and a big sheet would come off. Not so. Thirty minutes later, and several looks under a high powered magnifier, I did not see skin pieces or plugged pore junk.

RINSE RINSE RINSE
WASH WASH WASH
PAT PAT PAT
RINSE RINSE RINSE

My I present my rash?

And she wants me to use Preparation H on my face NOW?

NON LIFE THREATENING EXPERIMENT FOR JANUARY COMPLETE.

Next??

e

No comments: