Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ANOTHER OPINION

Old Trunks called him a 'weaselly little man with a scrawny neck'. I didn't even know him but he reminded me of someone. Is that fair? No. Will I change my mind? Probably not.

I finished the vacation summary and handed it to my sweet Thomas. He doesn't and never has, remember the same details that I do, just as I don't remember the same information he do. So I summarize. Once read, he suggested we send it to the scrawny neck guy as a Christmas letter as he chuckled.

Now, Tom sees him daily and gets a play by play of his life, wife, and other details. Yet, at Christmas, we can always count on a 6 font two page Christmas letter. He whines because the family, all grown, take up all their time. That isn't in the letter, by the way.

Don't give me any crap about liking him once I get to know him.

And that is my opinion!

No comments: