Friday, December 11, 2009

NAUGHTY OR NICE?

It has been a long time since someone called me naughty. Oh, I do miss it! :) I suppose it is all in the way we view things, don't you think?

There are 8.3 million people in NYC. There are 7.5 million people on FaceBook. Many people are residents of both.

I am a resident of FB. But this morning, I was prompted by an abusive behavior prompt and I can't get on.

In this world of OMG and WTF, which don't appear to be naughty in the public world of short notes, what could I have done to be naughty? If one goes to NetLingo, you will see the list is very long and some of the short cuts make me blush.

I am not ROTFLMAO about it, rather thinking there is some mini glitch somewhere in the system after the over haul. Maybe I am just a NWAL but I would like to say howdy to BFF.

TTFN, maybe I am not so naughty, after all.

e

No comments: