Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SPRING CLEANING



And the question was, what is your number one priority for spring cleaning?

Mothers said clean out the toys and the clothes my child has out grown. Others stated to fertilize the yard and get the lawn mower ready for use. Cleaning the garage was mentioned numbers of times.

Another guy said he was going to clean the toilet bowl ring.

Another said, I have tin foil covering all my windows, shiny side out, just like Elvis. He drugged all night and slept all day. The first thing I do is put all my furniture on the lawn so I can find all the pills I lost over the winter. I leave it out there all summer. The neighbors dig it.

I turn over my computer and try to shake the Internet out. Just like dust, it keeps coming back.

I usually take my computer apart and run it through the dishwasher. I've heard it extends the life of the computer.

So, what is your priority?

e

No comments: