Friday, March 5, 2010

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?

And he said, "*!!!, I know I am just killing time because I don't want to do taxes".......

I am going to have to give him some grief about using his X time wisely.

I think it is wondrous AND odd that someone you didn't know becomes a bud decades later and one seems to feel like you have always known them but you have not. Know what I mean?

Although I know this person is a AAAA type personality and a knower of many things, he cannot seem to understand computer 'stuff' and this makes the bridge.

Now, what is interesting about AAAA and others I have met is, Old Trunks doesn't bridge to everyone. A dozen years ago, Tom and I had a lengthy discussion about that. It was important for him to know that I had flown across the bridge to him. He also needed to understand that I am cautious about bridging but once I do, I rarely burn time.

More importantly, I do not line up bricks and mortar, and pilings and discover with my mind; it is all gut.

Let me put it this way: I almost always get along really well with people who drive green or red cars, (without knowing what color their car is). I have a sense of who drives a black vehicle and am cautious. Anything else is middle ground. Now if you think my ways of receiving friendships are odd, I know someone that did not buy a black car because he wanted me to like him! I may add that, in the VERY beginning, I asked Tom what color his car.

Make good friends.

e

No comments: